February 15, 2006

Fulfilled

I just noticed today that I’ve been caffeine-free for almost a week until now. Had it not for that spicy isaw I ate, I wouldn’t have drunk that Coke given to me at the wake of our boss’ mother.

Now I’m having a hard time getting to sleep. I’m halfway with my mug of warm milk, but my body and mind are in no way slowing down.

There is much to remember from what was said, and shared, during the service.

Rich lessons on raising children to be open-minded persons.

That precious wisdom to always remember that God speaks to everyone in different ways, and no one should place oneself higher than anyone when it comes to faith.

And being remembered by selfless acts of generosity, belief in others, and planting a tree.

Grandmo, as we old-timers would call our boss’ mom, had a rich, fulfilled life. The family she left behind will attest to her legacy.

No comments:

I want these back

I can't recall the last time I doodled, and out of nowhere, this came out today during our flag ceremony. Okay, maybe not ou...