February 17, 2006

Crazy

Crazy sounds. Crazy, but amazing.

My fiancee’s cousin is into beatboxing, and while my exposure to this kind of music is very limited (if not non-existent), there is definitely pure talent in his repertoire.

Check out this human beatbox at www.hira85.com. And yeah, you can contact him if you want their group for any event. They wakawaka-rock!

The 2006 EIGA SAI at UP Film Center was postponed last night. I was hoping to watch “Memories of You,” directed by Sawai Shinichi. Sigh.

Out of sheer frustration for not having watched a movie, I did something bad: I picked up a pirated copy of Underworld: Evolution from a sidewalk at Philcoa (and paid for it, syempre).

It was strange watching all those blood-lapping while drinking a large mug of warm milk. Blood and gore! Haaaarrr!

No comments:

I want these back

I can't recall the last time I doodled, and out of nowhere, this came out today during our flag ceremony. Okay, maybe not ou...