October 08, 2021

Congrats, AR!

My long-time friend, former housemate, and former officemate will be flying to Taiwan soon for further studies.

Congrats, AR!

***

I was ordering liemposilog for dine-in lunch at Rodics when a lady queued behind. All black outfit, blouse that fit just right, and square pants. She had her eyeglasses, face mask, and face shield on, and she had her head down looking at her phone, but I recognized her instantly from the hairstyle, forehead, and body shape. 

I guess it's easy when you've spent many years with that person under one roof and one work.

***

AR gave me Lola Nena's amazingly delicious donuts for doing some of her referral letters for her applications.

So happy to hear she got accepted. ^^

No comments:

I want these back

I can't recall the last time I doodled, and out of nowhere, this came out today during our flag ceremony. Okay, maybe not ou...