October 02, 2021

Time for self

The 2000 election was the most memorable time for me at work. That's the time when my passion for work overwhelmed my health.

We were celebrating the successful round of election research in Boracay when my body gave up. After swimming out to the then-famous Floating Bar, I faded like a burned out candle and just collapsed at the floater.

I was then diagnosed with TB, and spent the next year in medication. Almost half of that time was spent recovering in the provinces, and I achieved the fittest I've ever been.

When I reported back to work, our then VP (now P) told me to always take time to take care of my health, regardless of how busy work is.

I've taken her advise to heart.

I take time now for my physical and mental health.

 Somewhere in C-6 Road, Taguig.

No comments:

I want these back

I can't recall the last time I doodled, and out of nowhere, this came out today during our flag ceremony. Okay, maybe not ou...