October 06, 2021

Flaws

Yesterday I almost bought a ukulele. I've already added two Wagas and two Clifton ukuleles to my cart for comparison. I've gotten to my final option -- a Clifton concert -- and ready to checkout.

When I decided to play guitar songs on Youtube.

I realized I still have a guitar, and I haven't even gotten better playing it.

Moved the ukulele to Like, and checked out some small, bike-related items.

***

I was interviewed by a vlogger yesterday, and proudly announced that experience among my close circle.

Then I realized... no one needs to know about that interview.

It has nothing to do with them, with anyone, because I failed to make anyone a part of it, except that one person who occupies my entire being even without my morning coffee. It's that typical top-of-mind response of a caffeine-deprived mind, sort of like an autopilot.

Ah, Leo... excuses, excuses.

Just stop. You failed. Plain and simple. There's nothing fun about it, and thus nothing worthy of sharing. It's purely for your personal trip.

***

Two mistakes, one character flaw.

I managed to avoid the first one, but failed miserably with the other.

Much to re-learn.

Especially keeping my defenses up.

All. The. Time.

There's always a proper time to share. Too much is always not a good thing.

No comments:

I want these back

I can't recall the last time I doodled, and out of nowhere, this came out today during our flag ceremony. Okay, maybe not ou...