November 10, 2009

Disconnected

I opened Facebook this afternoon and found today's "God wants you to know" message as follows:

"You're chasing in the wrong field. What you are looking for is inside of you, not 'out there'. Take a few days off to become quiet and look within, and you will find it."

Usually I am the one giving this sort of advice. Funny how it sounded so right for me at this very moment.

Good heavens... It wasn't like this a year ago.

No questions here, though. I should know that I am exactly where I am by my choice and mine alone -- however bungled up they may be.

Still... sadness.

Sigh. I feel so tired all of a sudden.

I need that quiet time.

***

Our prayers and sincerest condolences to our friend Euge and the rest of the Abitang family on the passing of his father last November 9.

I only have good (and most of the time, funny) memories of Sir Eugenio on the few times I've spent time with them (including the time I spent an extra day at their home in Banga during a flashflood).

God bless, Sir.

No comments:

I want these back

I can't recall the last time I doodled, and out of nowhere, this came out today during our flag ceremony. Okay, maybe not ou...