December 05, 2008

Love the drama

I've been wearing smart casuals/semi formal for three straight days now. This is unusual considering our workplace requires us to be in smart casuals only twice a week.

My extra day of looking a bit less of an NGO staffer this week was because of an interview appointment for a TV network that got re-scheduled.

This morning it finally pushed through.

When I entered the studio where the interview was going to be conducted, I was like "Whoa!" O_o

I won't tell exactly what the theme is just yet. The producer immediately explained the reason for the studio setup, how the interview will proceed, and what the overall tone will be.

"We have to make it more interesting for the people."

I agree. I do hope a little drama would make surveys and numbers a little more palatable to the viewing public.

We'll find out sometime before New Year.

Cheers!

No comments:

I want these back

I can't recall the last time I doodled, and out of nowhere, this came out today during our flag ceremony. Okay, maybe not ou...