January 13, 2006

Week end

Pure gibberish.

I wish my earphones are louder -- it's taking too long to drown the screaming in my head, generated by a week's worth of absorbing black aura from people with the gift of passing around anger like potato chips.

Pagbigyan...

Pag ako ang na-bad trip, gusto ko maging miserable rin kayo...

I wish I could do just that.

But *sigh* no. I don't have that gift.

Thank God there's Metallica, Aerosmith, and Linkin Park in my playlist -- they compensate for the missing decibels.

The cute squeezeball I got as gift looks pretty roughed up. With the way things are going at the workplace, the poor thing won't last another week.

Started inking a drawing for a friend. I love the inking part!

Loud music, squeezeball in my left hand, pen in my right, tracing fine lines...

Hmmm hmmm la la la...

I need to get that punching bag set up at the office's vacant space soon. Maybe that could speed up the de-stressing process.

The bottle of El Hombre stashed at the shelf kept peeking out teasingly at us. Heck, it's crying out to be consumed.

Friday naman na... Siguro naman pwede nang magpahinga at magsaya kahit sandali... May bukas pa naman, di ba?

Sigh.

Inhale... exhale...

*Smile*

No comments:

I want these back

I can't recall the last time I doodled, and out of nowhere, this came out today during our flag ceremony. Okay, maybe not ou...