January 19, 2006

Ugly

Hopped to Cez's page, found this link and read the accounts of this person and her friends.

And viola! My day is ruined.

No one forced them to go through that establishment. But they did -- armed with three cameras (and perhaps that oh-so-noble quest for learning), acted the way they did, concluded that they were being "judged" by onlookers (damn, they can read minds now?), and showed remorse by calling each other "Ugly Americans".

Oh well, what can you expect from those who think everything is supposed to be made for them? Their very nation operate under that same grand inspiration in its global affairs.

Pity, though, they got discouraged so easily.

I wish they do that again, this time right here in the Philippines. I'd strongly recommend they do it in Jollibee-Philcoa. They'll definitely get the learning they deserve, once these people step out of their comfort zones.

No comments:

I want these back

I can't recall the last time I doodled, and out of nowhere, this came out today during our flag ceremony. Okay, maybe not ou...