April 29, 2008

...

I got starstruck.

Almost.

I never thought controversial personalities would have this effect on me.

Sigh.

Today I've been to the darkest, scariest, and steepest basement parking space I've ever encountered.

Thank goodness for 2.5 diesel engine.

No wonder the building tenants call it "The Abyss".

It's been a good day. Stressful, but good. And I still don't make any sense.

Much have happened this month, but work still doesn't give enough elbow room to blog about it.

Right now I just want to say thank you.

2 comments:

Cecilia said...

Can I ask who the controversial personality was? :D

Leo said...

I will tell you in YM. ;)

I want these back

I can't recall the last time I doodled, and out of nowhere, this came out today during our flag ceremony. Okay, maybe not ou...