November 04, 2012

Just now

Yes, it is just now that I am opening this little box of happiness hee hee. I got this on a sale during a toy convention before my boithday -- a gift for myself. Yep, I still love this sort of things.

It's just now that I get to breathe normally after completing another project from one of our biggest partners. It's uncanny how every year they come up with something big for us to do -- within the month of my birthday. ^^ Oh well, that's work and we're thankful for them.

And so, with my handy-dandy nipper and a smile on my face, I'm all set to have myself another Gundam. ^^

Thanks to long weekends.

***

Just now I saw another good news that a friend residing in the US East Coast is safe and doing well. Hurray to fezbook! Many are still affected by aftermath of superstorm Sandy, and I pray that things over there be restored to normal soon.

As usual, it's in this extraordinarily trying times what we get to see extraordinary acts of kindness. Cheers!

No comments:

I want these back

I can't recall the last time I doodled, and out of nowhere, this came out today during our flag ceremony. Okay, maybe not ou...