July 02, 2012

Happier

The Venetian, Macau. June 2012.
Last June 28 marked the fifteenth year since my wife and I became a couple.

During the first six months of our relationship, Joan had to go home to the province for a short break.

It was the analog age, and I remember the first time my monthly cellphone bills rose to near five-digit figures.

I think I turned pale at the sight of P9,000++ in the billing statement.

Those brief moments of being apart really messed up my budget nyahaha!


So you can imagine my happiness when she came back to Manila. ^^

After over fifteen years, it's still the same.

Not the phone bills, but my eagerness to be with her at the end of the day.

Some things will never change. ^^

Happy anniversary, Pangga!

***

Strange how right now I readily remember only the phone bills, and not the challenges we had back then.

Indeed, being happier has its perks. ^^

And happier is what I wish everyone be in the days and years to come.

Cheers!

No comments:

I want these back

I can't recall the last time I doodled, and out of nowhere, this came out today during our flag ceremony. Okay, maybe not ou...