October 06, 2010

Honeymoon

We've seen something like this before -- a president with enough social capital that even a string of major and minor blunders could not spoil the honeymoon moment.

That, or we are simply too patient and forgiving, if not forgetful.

We'll see.

I just hope he puts all that precious social capital to good use.



Note for the news clip below: "satisfied" is "nasisiyahan", not "kuntento". Also, my family name is Laroza. Rando is my second name. ^^

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/video/nation/10/06/10/pnoy-give-report-his-1st-100-days#ooid=Q2ZTRyMTq2rUiIRuhRtcxa93UqyDS1S4

***

Hello, dear blog! It's good to be here again.

No comments:

I want these back

I can't recall the last time I doodled, and out of nowhere, this came out today during our flag ceremony. Okay, maybe not ou...