May 16, 2006

Drop

All this fuss over The DaVinci Code is simply stoking the public’s interest about the film. For me, interest = curiosity = view the film, or read the book = big bucks for the producers/publishers. And the only thing banning the film in this country will do is give the pirated CD/DVD dealers a reason to dance in the rain.

Speaking of rain, my body, as always, despises the sudden drop in temperature – it developed a sloth-like agility, generated throbbing headaches strong enough to make me puke, and has now conquered my beloved insomnia (not good at all, considering there are urgent things to finish this month).

But thank goodness no major illness has befallen me so far. I hope you guys stay healthy in this weather.

2 comments:

Cecilia said...

speaking of weather, it's been weird here din, raining and raining endlessly. hope you stay well. your wedding is so close na! exciting!

Leo said...

panic meter's about to shoot skyhigh, but YES! the excitement of ending nine years of waiting, and the start of a lifetime, is hard to describe. ^^

I want these back

I can't recall the last time I doodled, and out of nowhere, this came out today during our flag ceremony. Okay, maybe not ou...