September 03, 2004

scatterbrain

the smell of primer and paint has been driving us crazy in the past five days. the team of carpenters renovating our section promised that they will finish by weekend. thank goodness. my nasal membrame can't take any more punishment. i wonder if this perennial, painful throbbing in my head and drowsiness is already the so-called solvent high?
 
not good.
 
i have a mid-term exam tomorrow. good news: my teacher isn't that imaginative and creative with her exams -- everything could be found in the books. bad news: i haven't done any reading.
 
not good at all.
 
hmmmm... maybe it's the solvent...
 
there's still hope. tonight. crammer time!
 
must... stay... awake... zzzzzzz.....

No comments:

I want these back

I can't recall the last time I doodled, and out of nowhere, this came out today during our flag ceremony. Okay, maybe not ou...