August 30, 2020

Birthday ride

It's my birthday and I was in the mood to take Meri for a ride, enter places I shouldn't, change a flat, buy my supply of disposable face masks from Manong Vendor, and reminisce the past. Shot entirely with a handlebar-mounted phone so my apologies for the jello. No playback speedup editing this time so you'd see how slow I ride, but lots of "teleportation" in-between intersections. (Typo at 21:52: "Parish of the Holy Sacrifice") This pandemic has been making life tough for everyone. But it also reminded me how much I have to be thankful for. I don't know where or how to begin with expressing my gratitude, but let me start with a heartfelt "Maraming salamat Po sa lahat." Stay safe, everyone!

No comments:

I want these back

I can't recall the last time I doodled, and out of nowhere, this came out today during our flag ceremony. Okay, maybe not ou...