August 30, 2020

45!

I say my new age with an exclamation point because it feels so badass 😁 Moreso if you say it in Spanish.

This pandemic has been tough on everyone. But it also made me see how much I have to be thankful for. 

Let me start with a heartfelt "Maraming salamat Po sa lahat."


Thank You for my love, family, and friends, wherever they are. Please keep them all safe.

Thank You for my health. The world around me is changing, and I wish to explore it on my own willpower.

Thank You for Your guidance. In this world full of negativity, You are my refuge and strength.

Thank You for the miracles. I consider my 45th birthday nothing less than that.

Thank You.

No comments:

I want these back

I can't recall the last time I doodled, and out of nowhere, this came out today during our flag ceremony. Okay, maybe not ou...