September 09, 2024

Version 2.0

There will never be another Chester Bennington. Ever.

But I almost cried when I heard Linkin Park 2.0.  

Mike Shinoda was right to follow his guts about Emily Armstrong.

I'm glad the band lives on to continue making their brand of sound.

And what a joy to hear their old songs. 

Different power, same intensity.

All Linkin Park.


***


Thanks, Eraserheads.

Got to slow dance with me wifey to your Huling El Bimbo.


***


September is shaping up to be an interesting one.

Two amazing comebacks in just a month.

Wifey asked me if I could do something similar.

I dunno.

I only see these sorts of reunions in either movies or showbiz.

For an average guy like me, I could only dream.

Real life rarely comes up with version 2.0 

No comments:

Version 2.0

There will never be another Chester Bennington. Ever. But I almost cried when I heard Linkin Park 2.0.   Mike Shinoda was right to follow hi...