September 16, 2023

48

August 29.

Heineken in my right hand, Amsterdam's  Mango Haze Mix in my left, a box of Amnesia Kush Space Cookies on the table, my colleague seated across it, chilly Rotterdam night air in the lovely gardens of Novotel Schiedam.

It was evening in Netherlands when my birthday came. We spent that day enjoying the sights (and smell haha) of Amsterdam. 

When the red light district opened, I spoke with two ladies behind the glass window. The first one looked like Meg Ryan, and I asked her about the rates. The second one looked like a Filipina so I went to ask her if she is, and learned that she's Italian.

For my birthday celebration, I bought cookies and pre-rolled joint from Amsterdam, and a Heineken six-pack from Dirk's. 

They were great. I kinda wish these stuffs are legal in the PH, and people here would be cool and calm enough to enjoy them in peace -- no fuss, no drama. 

Anyway, it's great to be 48, and I thank the heavens for the life, love, and lessons 🙏




No comments:

I want these back

I can't recall the last time I doodled, and out of nowhere, this came out today during our flag ceremony. Okay, maybe not ou...